Hansen ThermoSpan™ frameless bolted glazing system
Hansen ThermoSpan frameless bolted glass systems offer architects and specifiers the opportunity to create original designs in glass with a completely flush exterior and in any plane from vertical through to horizontal. The structural glass system is available in laminated and, double glazed versions. Glass fins can be provided to support the structural glazing.
• All glass is toughened and heat soak tested
• Double glazed units have captive inserts which reduces cold bridging and and increases thermal insulation
• Low E and Solar Control glasses are available to reduce thermal loss and reduce solar gain
• Laminated glass can be provided for enhanced safety in such areas as rooflights and canopies
• Hansen ThermoSpan can be supported by glass fins or an independent steel or rod rigging structure
• Wide range of stainless steel bolts, profiled brackets and castings available
Hansen ThermoSpan can provide extensive technical support for the system.